英語君知道其實大家都很拒絕去見醫生,但是萬一真的有身體不適,我們可得知道怎么正常和醫生交流呀。一起來學學實用的口語吧。

各種各樣的疼

I have a dull pain.
隱隱作痛。

I have a sharp pain.
鉆心地疼。

I have a throbbing pain.
一跳一跳地疼。

I have a piercing pain
我感到刺骨的疼痛。

I have a stabbing pain.
像針扎似地疼。

?

I have food poisoning.
我食物中毒了。

?

I have high/low blood pressure.
我血壓高/低。
?

She passed out.
她昏過去了。

?

I feel sick.
我覺得難受。

I don't feel well./ I feel bad.I feel sluggish. /I feel tired.
我渾身沒勁。

?

I don't have any appetite.
我沒有一點兒食欲。
?

I have a slight cold.
我有點兒感冒。

I feel chilly. /I feel chilly.
我渾身發冷。

?

I have a bad cold.
我得了重感冒。

I have a bit of a fever.
我有點兒發燒。

My fever has gone down.
我退燒了。

I feel like throwing up. I feel nauseous.
我想吐。

It's itchy.
我覺得癢。

I burned my hand.
我把手給燙了
?

you must stay in bed.
*慣用說法 你必須靜養。

I have stiff shoulders. /My shoulders are stiff.
我肩膀酸痛。

I can't stop coughing.
我咳嗽不止。

My throat's sore./ I have a sore throat.
我嗓子疼。

It's bleeding.
我流血了。

I've got a cut here. /I have a cut here.
我這兒割破了。

I got stung by a bee.
我被蜜蜂蜇了。

How long will the cast be on?
要打多長時間石膏?

Do I need an operation?
要動手術嗎?

Will it take long?
要花很長時間嗎?

Can I take a bath? /Can I shower?
我可以洗澡嗎?

Is it okay to drink alcohol ?
我可以喝酒嗎?

Should I be hospitalized?
我要住院嗎? hospitalize “讓……住院”。

?

I feel better.
我覺得好多了。

I still don't feel well.
我還是覺得不太舒服。

appendicitis
闌尾炎

period pain
生理痛

?

希望大家最好是用不上這些英語,但是以防萬一還是好好學學吧~