?

One of my best chilhood memories with siblings was spending many wonderful nights gazing at the sky.
我最美好的童年回憶之一就是和兄弟姐妹們一起凝視星空的美妙夜晚。

We enjoyed the view of the amazing gathering of bright celestial objects above.
天上那些明亮的星星一簇簇聚在一起,美不勝收,讓我們興奮不已。

When everybody's settled and ready, the search for the brightest and biggest star began.
當每個人都坐定,準備好了,我們就開始尋找最大、最明亮的星星了。

As we looked up towards its horizon, before even we could find the brightest and the biggest, we began noticing patterns among them.
我們望向天際,在我們找到最大、最明亮的星星之前,我們就開始注意星星組成的星圖。

It made us believe that there is a universe out there. The universe has been?perfectly arranging and putting?them together.
這些星圖讓我相信,在我們所能看見的星星外面,有一個無邊無際的宇宙。是宇宙把這些星星以完美的排列方式安放在天上。

One starry night that I could never forget, I was sitting beside the window, when I saw a shooting star.
有一個漫天繁星的夜晚我永生難忘,我坐在窗前,看到了一顆流星。

It was a fascinating sight!
那場景太迷人啦!

They say, dreams come true when you wish upon seeing it falling. I made a wish.
人們說,當你看到流星時趕緊許愿,你的愿望就會成真。我許了一個愿望。

Many years later, that wish came true when I walked on the stage, wearing my toga and holding my diploma .
許多年后,我走上領獎臺,穿著學士服,拿著我的學位證,我知道,我的夢想已經實現了。

As I continue my journey to search the meaning of life, these stars continue to brighten my path.
我繼續尋找人生意義的旅途,這些星星也一直指引著我的道路。

Little did I know, at the other side of this planet, one restless soul has been also led by these celestial bodies.
當時我怎會知道,在這個星球的另一邊,另一個不安的靈魂也受著這些星體的指引。

We are two different individuals yet amazingly have the same heart desires.
我們是兩個不同的個體,在心靈深處卻奇跡般的有著共同的欲望。

?All this time, it is the star that has been guiding us along to finally meet each other.
如今,在星星的指引下,我們終于遇到了對方。

Today, is the day that a star has risen in our hearts.
就在今天,一顆星星從我們共同的心靈里升起。

Today, we promise that...
今天,我們立下誓言……

We are going to be heirs together of this gracious gift of life.
我們會共同領受這份生命饋贈的珍貴禮物。

?

(翻譯:小木)